I. How to set admin:
- Log in to the admin console, click “My Company” -> “Permission Management” -> “Add”;
- Select an admin from the corporate directory, set its admin role, admin scope, and corresponding permissions, and then click OK.
1) Apart from creators and external super admins, all other admins cannot log in to the admin console until they join the company;
2) All added admins can be deleted and their permissions can be modified.
II. How to change admin
- Log in to the admin console, click “My Company” -> “Permission Management”, and select a creator;
- Click “Transfer Creator” on the creator’s page, and scan the QR code using the original creator’s WeChat account for verification;
- After the verification is passed, select a new creator in the corporate directory, and click “OK”;
- When the creator is changed, you will log out from the admin console, and need to log in to the admin console again by scanning the QR code with the new creator’s WeChat account.
The new creator must be an activated company member who has been linked with WeChat.