- WeChat Work verification provides more safe and strict authenticity verification to better protect the legitimate rights and interests of companies and users.
- After approval, more features will be available, such as the “Verified” mark displayed in business card.
- The WeChat Work verification is conducted by a third-party verification agency. Therefore, you will be charged a verification fee when applying for verification. Verification fee: 300 CNY
- Verification is supported for companies, government agencies and organizations from Mainland China.
- Each time when you apply for the verification, whether the application is successful or not, you need to pay the verification fee for the verification service provided by us or a third-party verification agency.
- Government agencies and some other types of organizations are exempted from paying verification fee for the verification for their WeChat Work accounts.
- WeChat Work verification is valid for 1 year. Re-verification is required upon expiration.
The difference between WeChat Work verification and entity information verification:
What is the entity information verification
Available features after WeChat Work verification：
- Same ability as the WeChat Work verification can be obtained by verifying through the WeChat official account authorization that has completed WeChat verification.