New features of V3.1.6 has been released
I.Upgraded connection with WeChat
- You can send and receive Channel messages.
- The Channel content sent by WeChat users to your WeCom can be sent to customers or customer groups via Broadcast Messages, and shared to Customer Moments easily.
II.Efficiency tools and basic optimization
- Send recent Mini Programs in the add-ons pane.
- A form can be shared via a QR code.
- You can set the end time for forms.
- Full-text search and search conditions such as dates and participants are supported in WeDoc.
- In the app, you can find & replace in a document and spreadsheet.
- Timed Repeat can be added in WeDoc files to remind colleagues as needed.
- Graphics and WeDrive files can be added in WeDoc spreadsheets.
- You can comment on files and @mention colleagues for discussion.
- You can customize permissions to allow or restrict each member's behavior in WeDrive.
- Search results can be quickly filtered by the file type.
- Set the statistical period of a report, generate statistical views with numbers, amount, and other content reported by employees to provide admins with clear information.
- Recall the chat history shown to new members to group chats.
III.Enhanced Contact Customer
Statistics on Contact Customers
- Admins can enable the "Daily Push of Statistics on Contact Customers" to help companies keep track of customer contacts data in a timely manner.
- The administrator can enable the "Daily Push of Contact Customer Statistics" to help companies keep track of customer contact data in a timely manner.
- Members can view members' statistics on customer contacts and learn about new customers, chats, and customer churn to provide better services.
- The group owner can view the information of the inviter in the group member details.
- In the add-ons pane, you can share messages in multiple formats to the current chats, making communication more convenient.
- The Send button can be hidden in the H5 page that the app jumps to in the adds-on pane, allowing developers to adapt more flexibly.
- A maximum of 9 attachments can be added in broadcast messages. Images, videos, Mini Programs, and webpages are supported.
- When calling the Individual Broadcast Messages API, you can pass text content and multiple attachments such as images and videos.
Customer Group Management
- After customers are invited to the group, members can obtain the information of the inviter.
- Obtain members' attendance data, such as punch rules, attendance records, daily and monthly attendance reports, and schedule information, and set shift schedule for members.
- Obtain the company's leave management settings; check and modify members' leave balance.