New features of V3.1
I.Upgraded capabilities in Contact Customers
- The maximum number of members in WeCom "Customer Group" connected with WeChat has been increased. You can invite WeChat users to the group. The group can contain a maximum of 500 members.
Customer Group Management
- Anti-harassment, Restrict from Joining Group Chat, Restrict Group Name Change, Deduplicate Group Members, Broadcast Messages, and chat toolbar are available to help efficiently manage 500-person customer groups.
- Red packets are available in customer groups. You can send welcome messages to new members, red packets and lucky draws to enliven the groups and provide delicate services.
- Single chat can also send red packets, which can be sent to customers on holidays and customer birthdays.
- Approval documents can be initiated rapidly and you can apply for reimbursement of red packets sent to customers.
Inheritance from Former Employees
- Companies can transcustomers and customer groups of former members to other members and customers can be directly transferred without operation confirmation.
Inheritance from Existing Employees
- Customers of existing members can also be transferred to help companies optimize customer assignment and management.
- New open APIs for Contact Customers, such as changing company's tag library, are available for better customer management and operation.
- New open APIs for Customer Group, including access to customer group list by third-party apps, group change callback, and assignment of customer groups of former members, so that companies can better manage customer groups.
- Access to all receipt records of companies and batch adding of multiple receipt accounts are supported in Receive Money from External.
Office and Collaboration
- New open APIs for Mng and Live Video are available to help companiurther improve office efficiency.
- New open Reports APIs and improved open Attendance and Approvals APIs are available to help companies improve OA process efficiency and management capabilities.
- New open APIs for Connected Company allows companies and third-party service providers to develop apps based on Connected Company for common use by connected companies.