1. Upgraded Event for More Efficient Collaboration
- When creating an event, members can check others availability and quickly book meetings in Event. Member's availability can also been checked from the member's profile page and the group chat information page.
- Create public calendars on company events such as holiday arrangements, training and lectures for members to subscribe.
2. Further Connect with Channels
- Companies linked with channels can display "Add WeCom" in the channel homepage. WeChat customers can tap the button to add members as contacts so that they can have access to services.
- Companies can configure the channels to their members' External Info page so that more customers can see the Channel.
- Members can send Channel Activities through Broadcast Messages and Customer Moments.
3. Improved Productivity Tools
- Members can also create meeting rooms, which makes it easy for secretaries or administrative staff to book meeting rooms.
- Members can get the exclusive QR code of the meeting room on the meeting room details page, download it and post it in the meeting room, and other members can scan the code to make a reservation.
- Admins can set meeting room occupation rules for members to occupy a meeting room that has been booked but has no participants by scanning the QR code of the meeting room.
- Global search is now available on Mac. You can search for chat messages, files, and other information more quickly.
- Doc can be displayed in Personal Message to record project introduction and frequent QA, which is convenient for members to collaborate.
- In WeDrive Pro, admins can join any shared space to view and manage files in it.
4. Optimized OA Functions
- Multiple punch time ranges can be set for shifts in the next day to allow flexible attendance during night shifts.
- Members can apply for shift change with themselves in Approvals, giving them the option to choose from morning shifts and night shifts as needed.
- Longer overtime and flexible punch-in and punch-out time can be set when punching by shift.
- Quick punch is provided in the punch reminder card.
- On the Approval Details page, members can forward approval forms to chats to discuss with and remind related persons using "Contact the Approver" and "Initiate Discussion" features.
- Approval requests can be forwarded to chats as a card for quicker and more efficient approval.
- Block Notification can be enabled for repeated "Leave", "Overtime", "Business Trip", and "Offsite" approval forms within the selected time range.
- Members can add chat tags to manage chats by category, and find it more convenient.
- Mini Programs and official accounts can be forwarded between WeCom for Mac and WeChat for Mac.
- Companies can create a task of sharing a post to Moments for employees via APIs. Employees can confirm the task manually to share the post.
- Companies can manage product catalogs via APIs, including adding, deleting, modifying, and querying these catalogs.
- Companies can manage sensitive words in chats via APIs, including adding, deleting, modifying, and querying these words.
- Mini Programs support opening the file selection page in chats via APIs, making it easier to select files.