New features of V3.1.12
You can sync event data to another calendar app for central viewing and management.
Global search is now available on PC. You can search for chat messages, files, and documents more quickly.
Optimized the group notice reminder, so that members do not miss any group notice.
Forwarded documents can be better displayed in a chat and you can quickly set document permissions for group members.
New message cards including articles, buttons, votes, and multiple choices are added for better display. You can also complete operations efficiently on cards.
Dynamic effects are available for system stickers, and full-screen special effects are available for stickers such as bomb and firework.
Group notes are available in external groups for quick information collection such as customer order and activity registration.
I. Enhanced Features for Better Efficiency
- You can sync event data to another calendar app for central viewing and management.
- Global search is now available on PC. You can search for chat messages, files, and WeDoc more quickly.
- Search results for group chats and chat history can be filtered in global search by adding filter conditions.
- The internal group notice can add images and files.
- Optimized the group notice reminder, so that members do not miss any group notice.
Integration of Calendar with IM
- When forwarding documents to a chat, you can instantly set document permissions for group members.
- Documents are better displayed in chats.
- Documents can be added in group notices.
- Documents can be easily searched for with global search.
- Dynamic effects are available for system stickers, and full-screen special animation effects are available for stickers such as bomb, celebration, firework, and firecracker.
Internal Group Chat Management
- The group owner and admin can recall members' messages.
- When the message contains a webpage URL, the URL will be recognized to display diversified webpage content.
- Card styles for Punch, Approvals, and Reports are updated with more contents to display for messages.
- You can invite WeChat users to upload files to WeDrive folders, making it easier to collect external files.
- Multiple admins can be set for shared spaces. Member permissions can be set in batch for easier permission management.
- You can view WeDrive file list in the Big Picture mode on mobile phones to search for files faster.
- Compressed packages can be previewed online to view the content without downloading them.
II. Enhanced Contact Customers
- Group notes are available in external groups for quick information collection such as customer order and activity registration.
- The Anti-Harassment feature is enhanced to restrict employees of other companies from joining the group.
- The frequency of Inheritance from Existing Employees is optimized for companies to adjust flexibly when the work of members or customer requirements are changed.
- When an admin assigns customers to a member, if the number of customers for the member is about to reach the limit, the limit will be increased automatically.
- Different company customer tags can be set by department. Once set by the owner of admin rules, the tags can be used by authorized members.
- Files are available for broadcast messages for you to send company files and product documents to customers.
- Video playing while minimized is supported for a more flexible learning experience.
III. Open Capabilities
- Corporate directory data can be exported asynchronously via APIs, making it easy to obtain large corporate directory data.
- Member selection API is available in Mini Programs. The selected members will be passed when you call the API for selection.
- Template card messages can be sent via APIs, and modified via APIs after the button in the messages is tapped.
- Mini Programs can be opened from articles now.
- App messages sent via APIs can be recalled via APIs.
- Companies can manage customer contact rule groups via APIs, including adding, deleting, modifying and querying rule groups.
- Companies can manage customer tags in rule groups via APIs, including adding, deleting, modifying and querying customer tags.
- Posts can be shared to customers' Moments via APIs.
- Moments cover and What's Up can be set via APIs.
- Files can be attached to broadcast messages now.
- Callback events are added for customer tag order change.
- The frequency of Inheritance from Existing Employees is changed. Each customer of existing employees can only be transferred twice within 90 days.
- Sources of action are added for customer deletion events to identify such events triggered by Inheritance from Existing Employees.