New features of V3.1.23
I. Optimized Productivity Tools and Basic Experience
- Search is now available in Calendar, making it more efficient to find events.
- Public calendars can be created on Mac for centralized display of company events such as holiday arrangements, training and lectures, to which members can subscribe as needed.
- You can find and add more third-party apps in "Add Apps" in Workspace.
- You can open multiple tabs of a custom app or third-party app to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- You can share third-party apps from the Workspace to group chats easily.
- Users may tailor approval forms, so that only related entry items are visible to them to increase efficiency.
- A meeting room can be booked on a regular basis on PC.
II. Enhanced Contact Customers
Receive Money from External
- Three new group receipt modes: same amount from all participants, varied amount for each, and custom amount by group members. Employees can choose the desired mode as needed, making transactions in groups easier.
- You can check customers who have not paid in the chat or Workspace, and remind them to make the payment. In-progress receipt orders sent can be withdrawn to prevent customers from paying for expired products or activities.
III. Open Capabilities
- Companies can query the booking of meeting rooms via APIs.