New features of V3.1.20
I. Optimized Productivity Tools and Basic Experience
- The Calendar page on the PC is optimized, and View By day is added to check all the events for the day.
- You can learn about members' availability by checking their events when creating a new event and book meetings quickly on the computer. You can also view members' events on their profile page and the group chat information page.
- The meeting minutes document can be automatically generated for a booked meeting when creating an event, so that members can record important information during the meeting.
- After subscribing to the public calendar, members can view the events created by other members.
- You can also reserve a meeting room on the Mac. You can reserve a meeting room in the meeting room app or when you create a new schedule.
- The administrator can customize the picture of the propaganda column. After configuration, the picture of the propaganda column will appear on the top of the member's workbench, which will be used to notify the major events.
- The workbench interface on the computer is optimized, and the application display is clearer.
- For fixed work time in Attendance, you can set flexible punch-in and punch-out time.
- You can set remarks for group chats for easier identification.
- Companies can configure members' direct superiors and have them displayed on members' profile page. In addition, companies can authorize third-party apps to obtain superior information to meet more application scenarios.
- When "Allow all members to create shared spaces" is unselected, employees can create shared spaces only after the admin approves their creation requests.
II. Further Connect with WeChat
- You can watch the channel's live videos when you receive them in WeCom. Members can broadcast them to customers and share to Customer Moments.
- Members can also link a channel in WeCom. After linking, the "Add WeCom Account" button is available on the channel homepage. You can ask members to configure the channel on their External Info page, allowing more customers to learn about the company's activities.
- Members can view their group chat statistics, including total chats, total members, and total chat messages.
- Admins can enable the daily push of group chat statistics. If it is enabled, admins will receive the statistics on the company's group chat data of the previous day and members will also receive their group chat statistics.
- You can book live courses and watch previous live videos in the Learning Center.
- The offline training courses are added. You can sign up for the digital growth training camp to drive business growth.
III. Open Capabilities
- Third-party apps can customize the display content of the workbench via APIs.
- You can send a small program associated with the company to the current chat in the third-party application page opened in the chat toolbar or attachment bar.
- Direct superiors can be added or searched via APIs.