New features of V3.0.16
1. Upgraded Connect with WeChat.Upgraded Customer Groups.
- Group owners can send information such as important notifications and holiday blessings to multiple customer groups and provide services. The company can create a message for members to send to their group chats upon confirmation.
- Admins can add the frequently used app pages to the chat toolbar for members' easy access during chatting with customers. Members can also add app pages by themselves.
- Admins can add keywords and auto reply messages. When Auto Reply is enabled in group chats by group owners and customers ask questions in the group by @ Assistant or service persons, the Assistant will send reply messages automatically according to the keywords.
2. Live Video
- Users can make appointments in advance and invite their colleagues and customers. In addition, a reminder can be subscribed, enabling more efficient live video management.
- Streamers can manage their live rooms, for example, mute viewers or remove them from the rooms.
- Audience can speak on Mac and the live broadcast interaction is more efficient.
- A meeting host can initiate a meeting first and then invite participants.
4. Optimized OA
- Support for setting the approval application owner, who can create and manage approval templates.
- Location control is added, which helps to record the location and time of applicants.
- E-signature feature is added. If enabled, the approver must sign first before approving an application.
- Added support for setting more flexible punch rules, including 'early on-work/off-work and late on-work/off-work'.
- Added support for setting time limit for correction of missed punch, indicating that attendance records beyond the time limit cannot be corrected.
- You can add comments on the selected content in the document to discuss with colleagues. Comments are used to remind colleagues to follow.
- You can search the document and quickly search the content in the text.
6. Secondary Verification
- Admins can select the effectiveness frequency for secondary verification, which enables more personalized configuration to better satisfy company needs.