Same Communication Experience as WeChat
- Hit the ground running in a familiar environment without any learning costs.
Connecting with WeChat
- Add WeChat users as contacts, run Mini Programs and use WeChat Pay features in the app.
A Wide Array of OA Tools
- Leverage various built-in OA tools (Attendance, Approvals, and more), third-party tools, as well as user-developed tools integrated via APIs.
Comprehensive Security Protection
- Internationally recognized and bank-level encryption that ensures data security
Message Exchange with WeChat
- Send chat messages and articles between WeChat and WeCom.
Corporate Directory Management
- Batch import contacts into a directory where they are managed in one place for convenient and accurate lookup.
- Have stable HD video conferences that are accessible from phones and allow sharing documents and screens among up to 300 participants.
- WeCom provides a Group Live Stream function that teachers could initiate on-line class with students.
- Send employees red packets, as well as pay and receive money to/from employees.
- Enjoy up to 1000 minutes of company-paid phone talk time with multiple people at once. Workplace communication has never been this easy.
- Receive and check emails in real time and respond promptly using an email program geared for corporate customers.
- Manage company files in one place for easier access. Enjoy 100-GB storage for free or get expanded storage for a fee.
Manageable Group Chat
- Configure exclusive admin permission for group owners, mute members, post group notices and create group chats of up to 2000 members.
- Customize employee profiles, configure Corporate Directory access permissions, and hide departments/members as needed. Build a unique corporate image by adding a company logo or brand identity design on the launch page.
- Punch in/out of work at any place and time on the phone.
- Keep track of employees’ work progress by checking their work reports on the phone.
- Customize approval templates, configure approvers and CC recipients, and check application records.